Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Everyone's blogging!

Everyone's blogging and I feel left out...haha and i'm HORRIBLE at keeping in touch and updating people, so I figure this is a nice way for everyone to know about my everyday doings, brushing my teeth, what kind of cereal I ate for breakfast...important things.

So i'm officially 34 weeks pregnant! BUT!! when i went to my last appointment they said I was measuring 2-3 weeks bigger so I have an ultrasound this thursday and if the baby is as big as he's measuring they're going to induce me.

Which means little brian might be here in 3 more weeks! We're really excited, plus I'm really looking forward to sleeping on my belly again, though i've heard not much sleeping actually happens the first few months after the baby is born. but even two hours, as long as it's on my belly, and i'll be happy.

Joel and I are going to be celebrating our year anniversary on October 25th! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. So this is the extent of my update...maybe more interesting things will pop into my mind next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment